From GoPrime Mortgage
Bozeman Home Loans:
Conventional Fixed Loan Rates
Conventional Loans are a good choice for borrowers with good credit and funds for a down payment ranging from 3–20% of the home purchase price. Conventional loans are what you think of when you are talking about a “plain vanilla” 30 year Fixed Rate Mortgage. Conventional mortgages are available for almost any type of residential property. Conventional loan limits for 2022 are now at $647,200. As the average price of new homes increases in our area, this expanded limit will help keep borrowers in a conventional loan and out of a Jumbo loan that can have a few more underwriting requirements.
Key Advantages of Conventional Loans:
- Borrow for primary, secondary, vacation or investment properties
- Designed for borrowers with strong credit and down payment as little as 3%
- No requirements for upfront mortgage insurance premiums or funding fees like FHA, VA or USDA
- Option to cancel Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) at 80% loan-to-value ratio
- Allows the use of non-occupant coborrowers to help qualify for purchase of a primary residence
- We offer terms of 30, 25, 20 or 15 year fixed rate terms or a variety of Adjustable Rate terms as well
Contact our lenders today to apply for a conventional fixed-rate home loan.
Want to Learn More?
When you are looking for current mortgage rates, you need to speak with a person you can trust with your finances and find a local Montana mortgage company you know will work with you and your finances to set up the best deal that is right for you.
Refinancing can be a great option if you're looking to lower your interest rate. You can also take advantage of equity in your home via a cash-out refinance to get cash on hand for remodeling projects or to consolidate high-interest debt. This is where the knowledge and expertise of your local loan officer will really shine!
What to Expect
Not sure what you'll need when applying for a mortgage? GoPrime Mortgage has a gathered all the information you need to feel confident moving forward. From required documentation to application steps and tips, we've got you covered.
Take The First Step
Contact us today!
You've done your research and gone through our website. How about taking that first step? Click below to give us a call, send us a message, or apply online. Don't worry, there's no obligation. We're just here to help!
Don't Want to Wait?
Start Your Application Here
Your dream home could be minutes away. Get started now!